P2PX DIGITAL IS AVAILABLE TO REGISTERED ATTENDEES & SPONSORS ONLY!
REGISTER NOW FOR ACCESS
TIPS TO ENSURE AN OPTIMAL P2PX DIGITAL EXPERIENCE
CLICK HERE TO PERFORM THE SYSTEM CHECK:
If your system passes the system check, login at the button below with the email address you used to register anytime
after 12:00 PM EST Tuesday, November 10th!
We want to make sure you have the best experience possible in the P2PX Digital environment. Technology isn’t perfect, so here are some helpful tips:
Before the event, select your device.
- The features of the virtual experience require a chromium based browser (latest version of Chrome, FireFox, and MS Edge).
- There are no plugins or extensions required. Please DO NOT use Internet Explorer or Safari as they are not compatible with certain features of the platform.
MORE TIPS TO ENSURE AN AWESOME DIGITAL EXPERIENCE
- Add the P2PX sessions to your calendar.
- Arrive early to your first session’s start time to give yourself time to ensure all your tech works.
- Use headphones for the best audio experience.
- Ensure you don’t have updates running on your machine.
- Too many users on your internet watching video or gaming (i.e. Netflix, Hulu, Xbox, PS etc.) can affect the quality of your video and audio.
- The help desk is available via the Navigation bar on the bottom of each room in the digital environment.
- If you have problems logging into the environment, visit the Support link at the very bottom of the Login page.
Questions? contact us at email@example.com
CHAT WITH FELLOW ATTENDEES
Find your Peers and chat with them by clicking on the Now Attending Button in the upper right corner of the event and clicking on the "green" button next to their name.
Visit the P2PI Lounge to network with your peers and participate in topic-specific discussions with your peers. You’ll also be able to ask questions and get the topic started yourself.
EXPLORE THE EXHIBIT HALL
Intrepid attendees who know what solutions they’re looking for or are in the mood for some window shopping can visit the Exhibit Hall at any time to take a virtual walk through the booths. Upon entry, the environment’s lobby will showcase the names of each exhibitor. Simply click on each name to “visit” a booth and learn all about the company.
As you visit with the sponsors and chat with attendees, you can fill your virtual briefcase with case studies, PDF’s and more! We’ve already started you out…click the briefcase from the bottom navigation bar to check it out.
Questions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org